- Publication Date:2010/05/11
- Last updated:2020/10/15
- Count Views:65125
Main Business Activities
Regulation of Hakka Culture Development Center, Hakka Affairs Council (Final version)
Article 1 To handle work division for internal units, the Hakka Culture Development Center of Hakka Affairs Council (hereinafter referred to as the Center) formulates this Regulation.
Article 2 Director is in charge of all the business activities in the Center and direct and supervise the staff; Deputy Director assists the Director in processing business activities in the Center.
Article 3 The Center sets up the following divisions and offices:
- Comprehensive Planning Division
- Arts and Performances Division.
- Cultural Resources Collection Division.
- Public Service Division.
- Secretary Office.
- Personnel Office.
- Comptroller Office.
Article 4 Comprehensive Planning Division is in charge of the following matters:
- Overall planning, research and innovation, formulation of mid-term and long-term plan for the Center.
- Integration, development and promotion of regional resources for the Hakka Cultural Park (hereinafter referred to as each Park) under the jurisdiction of the Center.
- Promotion and development of academic, language, culture and industry for each Park and implementation of education and training for professional personnel.
- Planning and implementation of Hakka academic exchanges at home and abroad.
- Formulation of long-term business development plan for each Park and its management and performance appraisal.
- Information management for the Center.
- Other matters related to overall planning.
Article 5 Arts and Performances Division is in charge of the following matters:
- Planning and implementation of arts, performances, themes and special exhibitions for each Park.
- Management and maintenance of exhibition facilities for each Park.
- Planning and implementation of Hakka cultural drama, songs, and arts promotion activities for each Park.
- Other matters related to arts and performances.
Article 6 Cultural Resources Collection Division is in charge of the following matters:
- Planning and formulation of collection programs and processes for each Park.
- Investigation, collection, price estimation, preservation, management, maintenance, and value-added use of collection items for each Park.
- Collection, preservation, management, maintenance, and value-added use of books and materials for each Park.
- Digitalization and value-added use of cultural-resource collection items.
- Promotion and implementation of language and cultural education and application programs for each Park.
- Other matters related to cultural resources collection.
Article 7 Public Service Division is in charge of the following matters:
- Planning and implementation of exchange programs with social education institutions; development of community relations among Hakka villages.
- Planning and implementation of ticketing, tour guiding and tourist services.
- Planning and implementation of ecological education.
- Education and training for volunteers, professionals and tour guides.
- Management of outsourcing services and facilities for each Park.
- Other matters related to public service
Article 8 Secretary Office is in charge of the following matters:
- Legal affairs, keeping of official seals and documents, and management of archives.
- General affairs, cashier, custody, security, mechanical and electrical systems, construction and repair, procurement and management of other affairs.
- Management of workers (including the drivers) and non-employees.
- Handling of public-relation and marketing activities and outsourcing cases for each Park
- Matters not related to other divisions and offices.
Article 9 Personnel Office is in charge of personnel-related affairs for the Center.
Article 10 Comptroller Office is in charge of budgeting, accounting and statistics for the Center.
Article 11 A decentralized system is implemented in the Center. Staff shall handle business activities in accordance with the decentralized responsibility chart.
Article 12 Implementation of the Regulation starts from January 15, 2016.