- This breastfeeding room is equipped with a refrigerator, in which only breast milk and its related products can be placed. The refrigerator shall be cleaned once a week and kept in effective functioning at any time.
- Non-breastfeeding person is not allowed to enter this breastfeeding room.
- Information or educational materials about breastfeeding shall be collected and made available at any time.
- The diaper changing station shall be used with caution. Please put the used diaper into the trash can.
- This breastfeeding room is open from 09:00 am to 17:00 pm, Tuesday to Sunday. After use, please do not lock the door but return all the materials and equipment into place and keep the room clean and tidy.
- This breastfeeding room is equipped with the following basic equipment:
- 2 sofa chairs
- 3 lidded trash cans
- 1 diaper changing station
- 1 washbasin
- 1 refrigerator
- 1 wooden cabinet
- Emergency bells
- 1 water dispenser
- Please take care of your own personal valuables.
- Please contact the Service Counter of Administration Center for any other related issues.
- In need of a diaper, please obtain it from the left side of the Service Counter.
- Offered at the Service Counter are also parent-child story books, which you can obtain from the right side of the waiting area to share the joy of reading with your kid(s).